Rehab Solutions Physical Therapy is dedicated to providing specialized care to the community. All of our physical therapist have their Doctorate of Physical Therapy and are specialists and certified in their special interest. This allows us to best serve our community and offer value that you cannot find anywhere else in the region. We are a locally owned and operated in Gillette, Wyoming. Our staff is best known for delivering results and treating you in a way that makes you feel like a part of our family. You will always see a licensed professional, guaranteed.
Our Staff Specialties:
- Wyoming’s only Neurological Clinical Specialist (NCS)
- Wyoming’s only therapist to successfully complete the Vestibular Competency Certification
- Wyoming’s only Pelvic Rehab Practitioner Certified (PRPC) who is unsurpassed in the treatment of pelvic issues.
- One of the first therapists certified in oncology physical therapy in Wyoming
- THREE Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
- EXOS Performance Specialist — The leader in human performance
We understand healthcare is expensive and your care and success important to us. Therefore, we have set ourselves apart from other PT clinics simply be guaranteeing you will be seen by licensed professionals (PT and PTA team). This value-driven, evidence-based care is why patients enjoy choosing Rehab Solutions to help them get back to work and play pain free!
Dr. Andrew Nielsen – PT, DPT (owner)
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Injury Prevention
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Missouri State University, Doctorate of Physical Therapy, 2016
- Doane University, Bachelors of Science: Exercise Science, 2012
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), 2012
- Sportsmetrics Certified 2016
- Certified Dry Needling (Integrated Dry Needling) 2018
Memberships and Organizations:
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) member since 2013
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
Andrew loves to spend time with his family and friends. He grew up loving the outdoors and continues to enjoy everything he can outside including hunting, fishing, camping, and many hobbies that his wife says costs too much money.
Dr. Ryan Schrock – PT, DPT, NCS (owner)
- The region’s only Neurological Clinical Specialist (NCS)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- University of North Dakota, Doctorate of Physical Therapy, 2008 Black Hills State University, Bachelors of Science , 2005
- Vestibular Compentency
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Ryan enjoys spending time with his family and many other things that you can learn when you meet him in person during your visit!
Dr. Tiffany Nielsen PT, DPT
- Oncology Rehab (current and post cancer diagnosis)
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Back Pain
- Missouri State University, Doctorate of Physical Therapy, 2013
- Evangel, Bachelors of Science: Psychology, 2009
- PORI certified, 2017
- Certified Dry Needling, 2015
- Work Well Certified
Tiffany enjoys playing with her fur babies, going on walks when the weather is nice, and trying new things outdoors with her husband Andrew.
Dr. Lee Sowada – PT, DPT
- Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certified (PRPC)
- Pilates Certified in Classical Mat and Reformer Techniques
- Practitioner of Deep Dry Needling (DDN),
- Expertise in treating Dancers
- Pacific University, Doctorate of Physical Therapy (2013) graduating with distinction
- Colorado State University, Bachelors of Arts: Dance and Speech Communications (2007)
- Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certified (PRPC) 2016,
- Pilates Classical Mat and Reformer certifications 2007.
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Section of Women’s Health (SOWH)
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute
- International Pelvic Pain Society.
Lee grew up in Gillette and returned after working and living in Portland, OR and Denver, CO. She is married and has a young son. She loves to travel, Dance, Pilates, and Yoga. She is passionate about pelvic health and has over 5,000 hours of experience treating the pelvis, lumbar spine, and hips.
Sarah Lervick, PTA
MDT treatment, spine and joint pain, post-surgical orthopedics
- Associate of Applied Science: Physical Therapist Assistant, 2013
- Bachelors of Exercise Science: Wellness Management, 2006
Sarah enjoys spending time with family and friends, going to church, being outdoors and playing volleyball. She has a love for art and music.
Collin Fulton, PTA
Orthopedics, Geriatrics, Home Health
- Laramie County Community College, Associate’s of Applied Science, Physical Therapist Assistant, 2016
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor’s of Science, Kinesiology and Health Promotion, 2013
Colin enjoys game nights, hiking, traveling, backpacking, and downhill skiing. He also enjoys spending time with family and friends and his two big black dogs.